The tips for increasing the inbound traffic to your website include organic and paid search optimization techniques. In the organic method you can categorize the strategy into content management, link building, social network connectivity, blogging, page and site optimization, free webinars, Youtube and many others. In the paid search optimization you can include banner ads, pay per click, pay per impression, pay per call, pay per conversion and pay per action etc. If you own a startup business you can preferably start with organic methods and add pay per specific number of impressions and clicks. You will obviously need the support of analytics to track the progress. Once your site starts getting regular visitors you can opt for higher versions depending on the present and future (expected) ROI.
If you wish to get more traffic to your website you have to take the help of keywords. This is the first step towards capturing the attention of search engine spiders. Choose the keywords and their density after consultation with your web designer and SEO keywords specialist.
Start Thinking Like the Web Visitors
- Once you start thinking like the web visitors you will be able to improve the quality of your website design and content. In the beginning your idea about these two could be limited. Hence you need to go through the sample templates and content related to similar products and services. Also take time out to refer to the authority sites in your business. Then you can start developing your own unique content which is different from those you have seen. At the same time you have to research a lot about how the visitors like the content to be.
- Keep your content short and specific. Nobody has time to read through pages of text to find information about two or three product details. Your website design should be flexible for smart phone and mobile device users. Navigation has to be easy and fast. The landing page should get loaded within fastest possible time.
Increase page and Site Ranking
- You need to frequently update the content in your web pages. Similarly update all the links including social media, blogs, reviews and press release etc. This will keep the indexing page of search engine constantly connected to your website.
- Relevance between the keyword matching and content in your web pages has to be fine tuned frequently. This is a time consuming task which can be perfected with time and experience.
- Take the help of SEO specialist for optimizing the title, keyword density, back links, sitemap, and multi language translation. You can give the option to share your site links with others to the visitors. This is one of the best methods through which the visitors voluntarily spread your brand name. Once the ranking of your web pages goes up the website ranking will automatically improve.
Utilize Social Media
Increase your presence in the social media sites by having dedicated pages in there. Keep enhancing the number of contacts and sharing links to your website.